X7WST5-ME Burks Self Priming Centrifugal Pump, Bronze Fitted, EPT Mechanical Shaft Seal, 3/4 HP, 60Hz – Single Phase – 3500 RPM, Crane Pumps.
X7WST5-ME Burks Pump
X7WST5-ME Self Priming Pump – Centrifugal
All WST5 General Info
- Compact, due to Close-Coupled Design
- Rugged Bronze-Fitted Cast Iron Construction
- Leak Proof Mechanical Shaft Seal
- Non-Clogging, Bronze Semi-Open Impeller
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Back Pull-Out Design For Easy Servicing
- U.L. Approved, hence Explosion Proof Motors
- Available With or Without Built-In Basket Type Strainer
- Self-Priming, Once Case is Filled With Fluid
- Diaphragms, Flappers or Check Valves Are Also Not Required In Pump Suction Piping. But Are Recommended
- EVERY pump is factory tested and as a result will meet Hydraulic Institute standards. This is especially relevant for pump owners.
WST Series pumps are equipped with 56 Frame, U.L. Recognized thus explosion proof motors as standard. These motors have cast iron end bell at pump end, and oversized ball/ball bearing construction. Rated for continuous duty at all ratings shown. Both single and three phase motors must be installed with a magnetic starter which provides full-leg overload protection. Failure to use the correct starter and in addition to overload protectors will void the warranty. All motors in conclusion are supplied by companies having national service facilities.
- Single Phase: 115/230 Volt, 60HZ, 3500 RPM, Explosion Proof
- Three Phase: 230/460 Volt, 60HZ, 3500 RPM, Explosion Proof
Maximum Operating Conditions
- Temperature (For standard Buna-N Seal) – 225 ºF (107 ºC)
- Inlet Pressure (WST5) – 100 PSI (689 kPa)
- Inlet Pressure (WST5X) – 15 PSI (103 kPa)
- Casing Working Pressure (WST5) – 165 PSI (1137 kPa)
- Casing Working Pressure (WST5X) – 60 PSI (413 kPa)