3CR6M Burks Pump
3CR6M Close Coupled Turbine Pump
BURKS exclusive, unique regenerative type turbine pumps are designed to handle clear water and many other non abrasive, lower viscosity liquids on high pressure/low capacity applications with the greatest possible efficiency.
- Carpet Cleaning Machines
- Small Steam Generators
- Solar Heating Systems
- Booster Pump
- Injector Venturi Operation
- Cleaning and Flushing
- Low Flow Circulating
- Spray Nozzles
- Liquid Transfer
- Coolant Pump
CR Series Features
- Compact Size also Ideal for OEM Applications.
- All Bronze Construction also with Monel Impeller Blades.
- Carbon/Ceramic Shaft Seal especially relevant for Temperatures to 225 °F (107 °C).
- 316 Stainless Steel Shaft.
- Close Coupled Design as a result No coupling or alignment problems.
- Capacitor Start motors have another built-in automatic overload protection.
- Most noteworthy Furnished with UL Recognized motor lead.
- Field adjustable impeller for extended service life.
- Easy to service as a result.
- Every pump factory tested.
Motors have ball/ball bearing construction and furthermore has an open ventilated enclosure. Standard motor as a result is NOT drip-proof. Rated for continuous duty operation consequently, at all ratings shown. In addition, Drip-Proof motor is available as option for 230 volt.