3CR6MJ-K Burks Pump
3CR6MJ-K Close Coupled Turbine Pump
BURKS exclusive, unique regenerative type turbine pumps are designed to handle clear water and many other non abrasive, lower viscosity liquids on high pressure/low capacity applications with the greatest possible efficiency.
- Carpet Cleaning Machines
- Small Steam Generators
- Solar Heating Systems
- Booster Pump
- Injector Venturi Operation
- Cleaning and Flushing
- Low Flow Circulating
- Spray Nozzles
- Liquid Transfer
- Coolant Pump
CR Series Features
- Compact Size also Ideal for OEM Applications.
- All Bronze Construction also with Monel Impeller Blades.
- Carbon/Ceramic Shaft Seal especially relevant for Temperatures to 225 °F (107 °C).
- 316 Stainless Steel Shaft.
- Close Coupled Design as a result No coupling or alignment problems.
- Capacitor Start motors have another built-in automatic overload protection.
- Most noteworthy Furnished with UL Recognized motor lead.
- Field adjustable impeller for extended service life.
- Easy to service as a result.
- Every pump factory tested.
Motors have ball/ball bearing construction and furthermore has an open ventilated enclosure. Standard motor as a result is NOT drip-proof. Rated for continuous duty operation consequently, at all ratings shown. In addition, Drip-Proof motor is available as option for 230 volt.