GB Centrifugal Pumps
GB Centrifugal Pumps - In Line
All GB Series General Information
- 1/3 to 2 HP - Another six models
- Capacities to 80 GPM (5 LPS) - Heads to 110 feet. (33.5 M)
- Install in any position - Either Horizontal, vertical or on an angle.
- Leak Proof Mechanical Seal - Self Adjusting as a result - for temperatures up to 225 °F.(107 °C) - easy to service.
- Enclosed Bronze Impeller therefore threaded onto stainless steel motor shaft.
- Consequently Balanced for smoother, quieter operation.
- Replaceable casing wear ring is especially relevant.
- Easy to service - most of all back pull-out design allows removal of pumping assembly without disturbing piping.
- Saves costly fittings due to excellent design.
- In Conclusion, Saves Installation time.
Features & Benefits
BURKS GB Series IN-LINE pumps are efficient, close-coupled centrifugals designed for long life service on heating and air conditioning systems, pressure boosting, liquid transfer and general industrial service. They are available in Bronze Fitted, All Iron or All Bronze construction. Standard pumps are supplied with open drip-proof motors. Three phase, totally enclosed or explosion
proof motors are available to meet a variety of applications.
Maximum Operating Conditions
- Temperature (For Standard Buna-N Seal) - 225 °F (107 °C)
- Inlet Pressure - 100 PSI (690 kpa)
- Case Working Pressure - 200 PSI (1379 kpa)
Standard pump motors have open drip proof construction and are rated with jet pump service factors for continuous duty operation. Open Drip Proof motors are 56 frame size with NEMA standard mounting flange, one piece threaded stainless steel shaft and ball/ball bearing construction.
- 3500 RPM 60Hz - ODP
- 2900 RPM 50Hz - ODP
- Single Phase - 115/230 Volt
- Three Phase - 208-230/460 Volt
While Voltages may differ from some suppliers, please call us to confirm specifications.
All single phase ODP and Totally Enclosed motors as a result have built-in overload protection. All three phase motors and all explosion proof motors must be installed with another magnetic starter which provides full 3-leg protection. Failure to use correct starter and overloads will consequently void motor warranty.