DF4-1-1/4 Centrifugal Pumps
DF4-1-1/4 Close Coupled Centrifugal Pump
- Four Position Casing. Centerline discharge can be located in any of four positions. Back pull-out design eliminates the need to disturb piping. Should the pump ever require service, as a result the casing stays in the line.
- Enclosed Impeller. The latest hydraulic design for maximum efficiency. Burks impeller is balanced in addition for vibration-free operation and threaded onto stainless steel motor shaft.
- Mechanical Shaft Seal. Standard self-adjusting shaft seal due to temperatures to 225 °F (107°C) and pressures to 150 psi (1034 kpa). This product has Ceramic seat and carbon seal face consequently for long trouble free service. Special seals are also available for higher temperatures and fluids other than water.
- All Pumps Factory Tested. After careful assembly and inspection, EVERY pump is factory tested and hence will meet Hydraulic Institute standards.
- Protection From Overload. Burks single phase ODP and Totally Enclosed motors therefore have built-in overload protection. All three phase motors and all explosion proof motors must be installed with a magnetic starter which provides full 3-leg protection. Failure to use correct starter while in use and overloads will void motor warranty.
- Individual performance curves should be checked for final selection.
- Furthermore See Specification doc and or pdf for Materials of Construction and Maximum Operating Temperatures.
Standard pump motors have open drip proof construction and are since rated with jet pump service factors for continuous duty operation. Motors are 56 frame size with NEMA standard mounting flange. One piece threaded stainless steel shaft and ball/ball bearing construction.
60 Hz - 3500 RPM - ODP (Open Drip Proof)
- Single Phase: 115/230 Volt.
- Three Phase: 208-230/460 Volt.
50 Hz - 2900 RPM - ODP (Open Drip Proof)
- Single Phase: 110/220 Volt.
- Three Phase: 380 Volt.
In conclusion, Voltages may differ from some suppliers. Consult factory.